- Super mini Model Kit, with a white injection plastic body and rubber tires;
- stickers are included for detail.
- Snap-fit assembly -- no glue required.
- Motor and AA batteries not included.
- Mini 4WD are made for racing specifically on Tamiya racing circuits.
The Diospada is a Fully Cowled Mini 4WD car released by Tamiya in May 1997. The GPA and Premium variants were also released on November 13, 2001 and January 31, 2015. It was featured in the manga and anime Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go! WGP as the team Rosso Strada's machines.
The Diospada features the partially-cowled body design. It has a hammerhead-shaped front fender on the front and a large, arched rear spoiler on the rear that covers part of the wheels. The body decals is mostly symmetrical, except the thunder-styled decal. It also sports the carbon pattern on the main bodyshell. All but the GPA and Premium variants were equipped with the small diameter, 6-spoke TZ-type wheels paired with slick tires.
1 x Model Kit excl battery and motor