Malaysia Not Applicable
- Super mini Super Avante RS, with a white injection plastic body and rubber tires;
- stickers are included for detail.
- Snap-fit assembly -- no glue required.
- Motor and AA batteries not included.
- Mini 4WD are made for racing specifically on Tamiya racing circuits.
|Get in Sync
This assembly kit creates the Mini 4WD car Synchro-Master Z9, the car driven by Leon Kazama in the Mini 4WD comic "Future Racer V-Twin." Its body features a timeless design with tapered nose and mini front wing, and pared back cowls at the rear showing off the pipework underneath. Comes with separate parts to recreate the synchro wing and the clear brain core. Blue and yellow color theme stickers jell perfectly with the red body.
★Length: 147mm ★Width: 90mm ★Height: 37mm ★Easy snap-together assembly
|Separately Required Items
★R6/AA/UM3 batteries (x2) ★Motor
What's in the box
1x Model kit excl battery and motor